Sunday, February 25, 2007

My homepage is dead. Long live my homepage!

As I have complained before, the class website is inaccessible from the school. (This is because it is hosted by Google as a free, personal website.) I have finally gotten an account with which to establish a web page hosted by the district.
I'm going to look a little more carefully at HTML coding, and particularly at CSS, javascript, and flash and then put together a website somewhat less elegant than the existing page, but accessible from all the right locations (i.e. school).

At some point, I will likely phase out the old site, or convert it to a personal website for something else.

(I should hope that it is clear from the dizzying frequency with which I post here that I have plenty of time to maintain multiple websites with completely different interfaces.)